To make yoga class a peaceful, enjoyable experience for everyone, please take note of the following suggestions:
- Please arrive a few minutes early to create your space and mentally commit to your practice.
- Remove your shoes at the entrance to the room, sign in, quietly roll out your mat and begin Savasana.
- Please turn your cell phone off before entering the room.
- Later arrivals are disruptive to those around you. If you must arrive late, please be as quiet as possible entering the room and rolling out your mat.
- For your own comfort, avoid large meals up to 2 hours before your yoga practice. Many poses are uncomfortable and even impossible with a full stomach.
- Please go easy on perfumes and strong scents, including natural odor.
- If you are wearing shorts, please be sure they have a liner. Enough said.
- No gum or food in class.
- Yoga poses aid in the release of built up toxins in the tissues of the body. Drink plenty of water before and after class to help flush the toxins and keep you feeling refreshed and invigorated. You are welcome to bring water with you to class.
- Most importantly, relax and enjoy!